Regional Digital Marketing Manager
December 2010 to November 2013
Planning, Production and Delivery
Responsibility for the regional digital marketing output of a luxury house builder.
- Developed and maintained the digital marketing strategy, managing its effective planning, production and delivery
- Gathered and analysed market research for new housing developments, to identify the ‘key target audiences’ and market conditions.
- Constructed a marketing plan for each development to deliver key message to target audiences. Improving the site visitor traffic by 35%
- Developed digital marketing assets for new developments including; microsites, MUP creative, PPC advertising, portal listings, HTMLs and other ad-hoc collateral
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of all digital marketing activities through continual reporting and analysis of lead generation
- Set up and management of the digital marketing proportion of the Sales & Marketing department budget and ensure the delivery of all marketing communications are within the agreed budget
- Manage and advance on site technologies to assist sales demonstrations and ensuring Berkeley met the highest customer expectations. Including iPad app and interactive model platforms.
- Oversee the development of digital marketing creative to ensure that content is fresh and optimised for maximum performance.
Promoted from Coordinator to Executive, then to Manager within 12 months
Created and managed a monthly reporting ‘dashboard’ - combining marketing metrics with sales data to report on KPI’s to the senior management team.
Increased organic search ranking on a number of developments, increasing site visitor traffic by 35% and conversions by 41%.