Digital Strategy Manager
May 2015 – August 2016
Strategy, Innovation and Creative Thinking
Direct accountability in a full-service agency for a number of key clients, ensuring that informed strategic decisions are made and implemented to achieve pre-determined objectives.
- Responsible for client strategy development and providing digital expertise
- Advising on everything from audience identification to consumer touchpoints within a journey that create exceptional experiences and produce behavioural change.
- Developed media ideas in collaboration Creative teams, Insight teams and Partners
- Created data-fueled Connections Plans with defined roles of relevant channels, connected creative, PR, experiential, and media components, build deployment guidance (precision audiences, targeting, buying, re-engagement mechanics), and learning agenda
- Used data to better understand consumer, help define digital strategies, defend them and uncover new targeting opportunities.
Recipient of Digital Advertising award from Campaign Brief - Western Australia | 2016
RealEstate.com.au: end-to-end management of a $2m integrated campaign utilising multiple digital channels (produced a 20% sales uplift - 13% above the client’s KPI).
Tripled user engagement through implementation of a dynamic iFrame that presented the most relevant information at the right time – targeting the right message for the user context.
St John Ambulance .
Leading the evolution of their communications planning across and Australasia developing an integrated Growth Strategy across all touchpoint.
Delivered a data driven performance strategy – turning insights into actionable changes
Transformed and optimised the best working channels to grow their user base including Facebook, PPC and beyond
Website Personalisation .
“Content is important but context is king.”
Developed a website that established context – then targeted the right message for the user context, at the right time. Each time they returned the information was smarter and more relevant.
- Increased time on page by 29%
- Drove a 13% increase in conversations