Group Digital Marketing Manager
November 2013 to May 2015
Website build, Technical Connectivity and Branding
Responsibility for the group-wide digital marketing output of a luxury house builder.
- Defined and developed Thakeham’s digital marketing strategy across web, mobile and social channels (including conception, delivery and evaluation).
- Managed, set-up and delivered result driven digital marketing activity including; PPC, SEO, email campaigns and affiliate marketing. Producing strong metrics against KPI.
- Efficient coordination of marketing budget including digital spend, tender analysis and PO approval. Successful in securing large internal investment for new state-of-the-art website
- Presided over the rebrand of Thakeham Homes to Thakeham. Bringing the new brand to life through digital channels and upholding its integrity through guidelines and consistent delivery.
- Analysed purchaser and enquiry information to identify customer segments to enhance marketing campaigns with geo and behavioural targeting.
End-to-end project management including, scope, tender, negotiation, implementation and integration of the new Thakeham website
Achieved a 42% increase in sales enquiries through a bespoke PPC acquisition campaign.
Implemented conversion optimisation testing, dynamic phone number tracking and tag management that closed the ‘analytics loop’.
New Website .
“More than just the “face” on the internet”
Thakeham needed a new platform from the ground up. We needed to showcase the new branding, engage with the community and local authorities as well as drive sales.